Saturday, January 30, 2016

January Mixed Media Page

Hello Everyone! 
If you got a chance to have a glance at my 2016 goals, I have decided to work on more non-card projects this year. So here I'm with my 1st installment of it.


Here is my art journaling



 Here are a few closeup shots as well.



Lot of my style is similar to Vicky. This is a new art journal from the Ranger ink - Dylusions line. To start off with, I used Time Holtz tissue paper for background. Then applied some gesso to mellow down the effect and later colored it with acrylic paints (color listed in supplies). I stamped 2 butterflies on watercolor paper, pained them, fuzzy cut them and pasted them on the color background. Then stamped the focal sentiment and the floral design using Dylusions stamps (mentioned in supplies list).  All of my journaling materials is listed in the supply list). I have added a hint of stenciling on the top let corner using Dylusions - Floral Flourish. Finally to add finishing touch, sprinkled some diluted gesso using a small brush and added smaller size butterfly stickers on the pages.
  
Did you all like it? I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 

Supplies used:

Dylusions Creative Journal - Small
Strathmore 300 series watercolor paper
Daler Rowney - Gesso
Dylusions Clear Stencil & Stamp - Floral Flourish
Dylusions Clear Stamp - Clearly Alpha
Hero Arts - Artist Butterfly
Hampton Art - Vintologic Butterfly stamp set
Golden - Regular Gel
Craft Smart - Acrylic Paints (Fuchsia, Pool Blue, Bright Yellow)
Ranger Ink - Archival Ink (black)
Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Tissue Wrap Postale 
Sakura Jelly Roll - white







No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.