Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Bro's Scarf

Hello Everyone!!!


Past 2-3 years I have been struggling with keeping up with projects. 2 years back I started knitting a scarf for my brother, but could not find inspiration to complete it. It was complete half the way, but it sat in my craft space for more than a year just like that. 

So finally I picked it up in December 2019 just before Christmas. I still couldn't get back to completing it, so I made a decision then and there.... I unraveled the entire scarf into a yearn ball, decided on a different pattern and started knitting again. 

On both the ends of the scarf I used the Bubble Stitch and for rest of it I used simple 2 x 2 Ribbing. My brother really liked it a lot. Here are a few pictures of him flaunting his scarf. 





You can find more details about this scarf on my Ravelry page

I hope you all liked it. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.