Saturday, July 22, 2017

Sketch Saturday #473

Hello Everyone!
I am back with this week's card for Sketch Saturday Challenge. This week's sketch is mentioned below.
http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/

This week's sponsors are Digital  Stamp Boutique
Digi Stamp Boutique

Lets have a look at the card now






I have used Digital Stamp Boutique's Hetty & Cupcake image for this card. I have tried to color the image in Adobe Photoshop using Wacom Intuos and then took a color print. It was a nice experience.    

Do participate in the card challenge to win £10 gift card to Digital  Stamp Boutique. I would love to hear back from you all. I hope you all liked my card. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 


Supplies used: 
Recollection card base - white
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Wacom Intuos pro
Patterned paper - generic
Distress ink mini's - Worn Lipstiick, Old paper, Vintage Photo
Stampendous stamp set - Birthday wish 
DCWV - The Maps,Text & Ledgers Stack
Mini ink blending tools
Mini ink blending foams 

Tombow Mono glue   
Recollections - Metallic Iridescent Glitter Shapes

1 comment:

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.