Thursday, December 15, 2016

10 Days of Christmas - Day 1

Hello Everyone!!!
Its that time of the year when everyone is preparing for Christmas. Thanks to the Design team inspiration that I create every month for the Happy Little Stampers - Christmas challenge, I started off early on my Christmas cards. 

From today for the next 10 days I will be sharing the different cards I created for this holiday season.

Let's have a look at today's card.






Its a very Clean & Simple card design. The supplies used for this card are listed below. I'm submitting this card to the following challenges:
I hope you all liked it. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 




Supplies used:
Recollections A2 size card base
DCWV - Holiday Glitzy cardstock (red)
Recollections - holiday pattern paper (ornament)
Ornament die
Bazzil - Gold cardstock
Simon Says Stamp - Merry & Bright die   

Hero Arts - Christmas stamp setRecollections shaker elements (stars)
Twine
Foam tape
Tombow Mono glue 


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, bold and striking and great use of your dies. Lovely festive card and thanks for playing along at Uniko this month. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neha, this is just beautiful! I love that gold sentiment, such pretty depth and shine! Beautiful ornament, too...I love how it is hanging from the edge of the card! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shimmery card! Thanks for sharing this delightful card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More blog.
    :) Marie--ATSM DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the sparkle and shine on your card and the sweet striped ornament! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely sprackly card!! thanks for joining in with us at MMCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. locely color pick,I love the shiny details so festive. Thanks for joining us at ATSM, Martina.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and festive. Thank you so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. My apologies for my lateness in commenting. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.