Saturday, July 16, 2016

Saturday Sketch #421

Hello Everyone!
I know I have been away for a long time but life happens, things needs to be prioritized and sometimes your hobby has to take a back seat.  But I'm back now and I hope there would be no interruption hence forth. 

Its time for this week's care for Sketch Saturday card challenge. This week's sketch is mentioned below:

 
This week's sponsor's are  Happy Print Club.

Lets see the card now.

 

I hope you all liked my card. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 



Supplies used:
Recollections cardstock - Black, grey, yellow, white
Spellbinders Circle die
Simon Says Stamp - Hello Spring stamp set
Versafine inkpad - Onyx black 
K& Company - Patterned paper (green, orange)
Martha Stewart - Flower sticker
Foam tape
Tombow mono glue 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.