Monday, May 9, 2016

I got published in a magazine!!!


Hello Everyone!!!
I have a really exciting news for all of you. my work got published for the 1st time in a magazine. Its the bi-monthly online magazine that is published for subscribers at Through The Craft Room Door.

 Also the most exciting thing I wanted to share with all of you is that one of my tutorial images are on the cover page of the magazine!!!!!!


The May - June 2016 Edition of Through the Craft Room Door is now available in the Subscribers Only area of Through the Craft Room. Our theme this edition is Birthdays, Baby's and Grandparents and we have loads of inspiration to get those creative wheels a spinning!This edition offers several craft related articles as well as over a dozen tutorials.
Here are a few shots of my cards published in the magazine.













For any additional information about techniques or supplies used can be found in the magazine in detail. 

Thank you for stopping by !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.