Monday, April 6, 2015

Fashion Jewellery - My 1st try

Hello Everyone!

Today's post is really special & interesting. I have something really different to share with you all today. I'm one big fan of jewelry in general and when it comes to fashion jewelery, I like to wear simple yet classy pieces. But we all know how expensive those can be. Even though sometimes I do find nice pieces for reasonable prices, like every girl I wanted more. So I decided to try making some customized jewelery by myself.

Here is my first attempt. Its a long necklace. It can be worn as a single stranded long one or double layered one. Most of the material required for this piece is from either Micheal's or Joann's.  


 
Here are a few close shots of different sections of it.





I hope all of them like it. I will be sharing more of my experimentation with jewelery in future. Do let me know you feedback on my work.

Thank you very much for taking your time to notice my work. Hope to hear again from all of you soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.