Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I have a new Cuttlebug !!!!


Hello Everyone!!!

Hope you all are doing well in your lives. I know you all are upset that I keep disappearing on you. But now I'm back & try not to disappear. But even though I was not blogging I have been actively crafting past 2-3 months & I have some news for you. I purchased a CUTTLEBUG!!!!!! yayyyy!!!
I was so happy when it came. I already had 3-4 embossing folders but I purchased some more & now I have a handful collection of those. All of them produce beautiful designs.  I'm also very excited because with Cuttlebug along with embossing I will be also able to do Die-cutting. My scope of card making has increases 10 times because of this. Well, enough of my bragging. I have a few cards to show you that I have created in the past few days using my Cuttlebug. I will mention all the materials used below each card.

 Supplies used:  Recollections cardstock paper  8.5" x 11", Magenta cardstock paper, Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folders-D'vine Swirl, Quilling stripes (1/8"): {Light green, Green, Magenta}, American crafts primio solid satin ribbon: Brown, PTI stamp set:Communique Sentiments Mini Stamp Set , Rhine stones, Foam dots

Supplies used: Recollections cardstock paper  8.5" x 11", Purple cardstock, Spellbinders Moroccan accents, Spellbinders Beaded ovals, Lattice die, PTI stamp set:Communique Sentiments Mini Stamp Set, A.C. Moore ribbon, pearls, Foam dots


Supplies used:  Recollections cardstock paper  8.5" x 11", Crate Paper pattern paper  6" x 6", Magenta cardstock paper, Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folders- Damask Decor embossing folder, Spellbinders Moroccan accents, Spellbinders Picot edges, Spellbinders Heart circles, Jolee Flower sticker, PTI stamp set:Communique Sentiments Mini Stamp Set. Ranger Archival black ink, Foam dots

I hope you all like my cards. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice my work. Hope to hear again from all of you soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhGO3fN8BoOYX3mRmE9RLY9bGBv2KBenJ-VpbmAba0WMCumFq6Ot2ZRBuAVVOTXm_cEE_FCCv2hnCAtVQ5GMPIMx6-uOqwZecM4P3ZNmlyqxCBxjmFa5BiLSSci6g7LX_XFZM3dvUy8r50/s1600/neha_autograph.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.