Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Words to live by....

Hello Everyone!

I have been feeling low lately.... So I needed some reminder for myself. What could be a better way to inspire yourrself, than putting your thoughts down on paper... 

As you all know I hate writing, & I'm always short at words, so I just wrote down what I meant in 1 word each time. Here is my process......
When I completed inking my rough draft.... it felt beautiful by itself... but I needed more, so I decided to add a bit of color to it....


Once I added these bold colors my true inspiration, the words seem to be hidden. Finding them was more important, so I went in & made them bold....

                                                
I loved the way the entire thing came out to be.... I found inspiration for this art from Lindsay Ostrom.  She has some beautiful artwork at her blog. So what are the words that inspire you...???  Would love to see what you can create. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)
 


Supplies used: 
Paper, Pencil, Eraser, Sakura Micron pen (0.05, 0.3, 0.8), Faber Castell & Crayola color pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.