Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine day Special

Hello Everyone! Today I'm back with another of my creation.Today I don't have a doodle for you, but for a change I have a Patterned Paper background for you all. As we all know that Valentine day is just around the corner. So I was feeling very excited to make something out of "Hearts". So I came up with this heart filled patterned paper.




I will also try to post a few more doodles based on the Valentine Day theme in the next few days. 

I hope you liked my gift to you. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)


PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 

 





Supplies used: 
Paper, Sakura Micron pen (0.3, 0.5) Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.