Friday, February 9, 2018

Art Journal Flip Through - 2018

Hello Everyone!!!

Today I am sharing a flip through on two of my art journals. Go ahead and watch the video below for a flip through here or on my YouTube Channel.


I hope you all liked it. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-)  

Supplies Used:  
Black spiral bound journal - Amazon Dylusions art journal : Small - SSS Faber Castell watercolor pencils - Amazon Apple Barrel acrylic paints - Amazon Sakura Micron Pigma pens - SSS Ranger Texture paste - SSS Tim Holtz IDEA-ology Tissue paper : Postale - SSS Tim Holtz IDEA-ology Tissue paper : Melange - SSS Faber Casetell Gelatos - SSS Camel Fabrica acrylic paints - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.