Thursday, December 21, 2017

7 Days of Christmas - Day 3

Hello Everyone!!!
Today I am back with Day 3 of my Christmas card inspiration. If you have just dropped in, have a look at my other Christmas cards here.


Now let's have a look at today's card.



This is one of the simplest & also my favorite technique to create quick cards. I just created the entire card panel by stamping various  Christmas themed stamps in Versamark ink & heat embossed in gold.

I hope you all liked it. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-)  

Supplies Used:  
Recollections card stock - White, Maroon : Link
Recollections - Christmas/Noel stamp set : Link
Ranger Ink embossing powder - Gold : SSS
Versamark watermark inkpad: SSS
MFT Dienamic A2 Rectangles STAX  Set 1 :SSS
Misti original stamping tool : SSS
Fiskars Paper trimmer : SSS
Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy : SSS
Tombow Mono glue  : SSS
Foam Tape - Scotch / SSS
Golden star sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.