Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Thank You Card - Day 3



Hello Everyone!!!
Welcome back to my blog.Today I am back with another "Thank you" themed card for you. If you have just dropped in here, you can view few of my past thank you cards here

Today's card is inspired by this week's Fusion Card Challenge
Shall we have a look at the card now???


I am submitting this card to :
I hope you all liked it. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-)  

Supplies Used:  
Recollections A2 cardstock - Brown, Beige, Green, Red, Yellow : Link
Distress ink mini - Rusty Hinge :SSS
Distress mini ink blending tool : SSS
Distress mini ink blending sponges : SSS 
Simon Says Stamp - Ornate stamp : SSS
Papertrey Ink - Keep it Simple Thank you stamp set : Link
Versamark watermark inkpad: SSS
Cuttlebug Die-cutting machine : SSS
Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Leaves : SSS
ArtC - Tag die : Link
Stamping Block : SSS
Fiskars Paper trimmer : SSS
Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy : SSS
Tombow Mono glue  : SSS
Foam Tape : Scotch SSS

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love how this beautiful SSS stamp looks on your tag and envelope. Lovely colors. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.