Thursday, November 30, 2017

Some Odd Girl - Dakota Mermaid

Hello Everyone!
Welcome back to my blog! Today is my blog post as a DT memmber at Some Odd Girl. So let's have a look at the card.





When I first saw the image the only colors that came to my mind were blue & green. So I colored the image in shades of blue & green using Prismacolor pencils.


I hope you all liked it. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-)  

Supplies Used:  
Some Odd Girl - Dakota Mermaid digital stamp : Link
Recollections A2 card base - White : Link
Strathmore Bristol paper  : SSS
Hero Arts background stamp - Wave: SSS
Distress Oxide inkpad - Faded Jeans: SSS
Distress Oxide inkpad - Broken China: SSS
Hero Arts stamp set - Layering Seahorse : SSS
Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils : 12 set | 24 set | 36 set
Versamark watermark inkpad: SSS
Hero arts embossing powder - White : SSS
Tombow Mono glue : SSS   
Foam Tape : Scotch SSS
Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy : SSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.