Saturday, November 19, 2016

Sketch Saturday #439


Hello Everyone!
I'm back today with a new card for this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge. The sketch for this week is mentioned below:


Also the sponsors for this week are Happy Print Club
Lets see my card now.




PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 

Supplies used:
Recollections cardstock - light blue
Strathmore Bristol paper

Lil' Inker Designs - Modern Mehndi 
Verve Stamps - Floral Notes
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens - 020, 070, 041, 036
Versafine - Onyx Black
Rhinestones
Tombow Mono glue
Foam Tape 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.