Saturday, September 24, 2016

Sketch Saturday #431


Hello Everyone!!!
I'm back today with a new card for this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge. The sketch for this week is mentioned below:

This week's sponsor is KennyK Stamps.


KennyK Stamps| Clear and Digi Stamps for Card Making, Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts



This week's card is below




The image is by KennyK Stamps. I colored the image using Zig Clean Color Real brush pens. The sentiment is from Concord & 9th new stamp set - Happy Day


I hope you all liked my card. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 



Supplies used:
Recollections cardstock - white

Strathmore - Bristol cardstock
Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens
Concord & 9th - Happy Day Versafine ink- Onyx black
Crate patterned paper
Foam tape
Tombow Mono Adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.