Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hello.....

 Hello everyone!!!!
Today's card follows this weeks card layout #103 from "Tuesday Morning Sketches" . This is my 1st time to enter my card in Tuesday Morning Sketches.
The card layout is as follows:

And here goes my card


I used the Lollipop Watermelon Smile Girl which I got from "By LORi Designs" for the main image & colored with Crayola color pencils. For the green stripes I used 1/8' quilling paper. Finally made those flowers using textured cardstock & adhered it with rhinestone.
Here are a few closeup images




I liked the way this card came out to be. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice this card. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

6 comments:

  1. Great card! I LOVE your flowers! I really love how well you colored the image with the colored pencils. I use colored pencils too, and for big spots, I blend it together using a make-up "Q-tip" (they're more compact than regular Q-tips) and some baby oil. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is adorable!! Thank you for using a By LORi Design image, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Melissa & Rachel!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card... love the image..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love this image too! Thanks for joining us this week at TMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.