Friday, December 16, 2016

10 Days of Christmas - Day 2

Hello Everyone!!!

Today I'm back with  my 2nd card inspiration for Christmas card. Let's have a look at it. 




The poinsettia used here is from the HLS - Christmas Joy set.  The other supplies used for this card are listed below. I'm submitting this card to the following challenges:
I hope you all liked it. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 



Supplies used:
Recollections A2 size card base - red
Strathmore Bristol card stock
Happy Little Stampers stamp set- Christmas Joy    
Ranger Ink Dylusions stencils - Small Bubbles
Zig Clean Color Real brush pens (poinsettia)
Distress ink minis - Candied Apple, Fried Brick, Lucky Clover, Pine Needles (background stenciling)
Hero arts stamp set - Christmas Holiday Sentiments
Recollections - Pearls  
Sakura Pigma Micron pen - 0.2 (black border ) Foam tape Tombow Mono glue 


2 comments:

  1. Sp pretty! Love the pearl accents! Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and I love the dimension of your pretty poinsettia. Thank you so much for inspiring and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. My apologies for my lateness in commenting. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.