Friday, July 26, 2013

A Girl has to be .....

Hello everyone!

A few days back I was on Pinterest & I came across a beautiful quote by Coco Chanel. It was " A girl has to be 2 things, Classy & Fabulous." I liked it so much that I wanted to write it down. So i wrote it down, but in my style..... Have a look at the process if its creation.



First thing was I needed a beautiful girl, which I found here. I used it & added my quote along with it. The sketch looked well, so I decided to ink it.


I was so tempted to fill her with colors all over. I even asked to suggestions from friends & family. Got various different comments. Finally I did something like this.....


I think she is beautiful. Did you all like here. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)


PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 


Supplies used: 
Paper, Pencil, Eraser, Sakura Micron pens, Faber Castell watercolor pencils


1 comment:

  1. Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
    It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

    My page: kaftan jackets

    ReplyDelete

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.